Thursday, August 11, 2011

Christy Baldwin



Hi, my name is Christy Baldwin I am a Nationally Certified, Licensed Massage Therapist. I have worked for a Chiropractor, in a Spa Settings and I have also owned and operated a business of my own since 2007. I am currently with ABC Advanced Massage Therapies. I enjoy working with people and feel that with my business knowledge and massage skills I can offer quality massage and customer service. I have been enjoying my massage practice now for 5 years. I have advanced my skills by taking continuing education classes as I go. I really enjoy learning about the body and its functionality and the power of the mind in regards to healing the body. Some of the areas that I have focused my education and practice on are: Myofacial Therapy and Stretching, Sports and Injury Repair, Deep Tissue and Trigger Point Release, Pregnancy and Stress Relief Massage. I also use essential oils and energy work to enhance the bodies healing process. It is my desire to help in the healing process of all those with whom I come in contact. I promise to serve you well and send you on your way to Better Health.
Please set up your appointment today!